Thursday 7 October 2021

Some new display cases ...

Currently for my 18th century collections I am in the process of re-furbishing the 28mm singly based figures along with painting some Black Hussar miniatures civilians; following that I will be re-furbishing the figures for the palace and then I have the Ratnik civilians to paint.

Also in progress is a 'storage jiggle', some of the more larger robust items have been moved to the garage freeing up space indoors for expansion.  I have been looking for some time for suitable display cases to add storage in the gaming room; I have found at last something suitable - acrylic display cases (https://www.acrylicdisplaycases.co.uk/product-category/wall-display-cabinets/) . I bought three two shelf ones - spent some time yesterday installing them.

2 comments:

tradgardmastare said...

These look great, really show off your figures really well.

tidders said...

Very pleased with them - slowly filling them up and re-arranging some shelves in the other cabinets