Shortly before Xmas there is a flurry of snow; the King, Queen and some of the court venture out for an improvised meal of roast pig..
Wednesday, 21 December 2022
Tuesday, 20 December 2022
At Rumsdorf towards the end of the day ...
- Grey Wolf's gang started with 7 and lost two down, wounded but captured. The captured man in the robe carries a medallion inscribed with three interlaced 'D's (a sign of the Brotherhood of Duhn).
- Givenchy's lady Irregulars started with 9 and had 3 wounded and 1 dead.
Saturday, 10 December 2022
A revenue patrol head towards the river (they've had a tip off...)
Monday, 5 December 2022
A meeting of the Brotherhood of Duhn had just finished ..
As the last of the brethren made their way out (after removing their robes); the leaders were in conversation..
Are things ready ? Yes all is ready for tonight, the men are on their way to the river ....
Sunday, 4 December 2022
Bergdorf the postmaster with letters and reports from the provincial governors hurried out ...
Thursday, 27 October 2022
Back to the Begovian wars - this time a raid by Wittenberg into Begovian territory.
Spies have provided information that Begovia is moving up some big artillery pieces towards the frontier. Wittenberg forces slipped into Begovian territory overnight and made their way to intercept the artillery train ...
Begovian escort badly mauled, and one gun saved.
Wittenberg take some casualties and have destroyed one gun - a successful raid
Begovia: 26 infantry and 2 limbered guns. [Casualties 18 dead]
Wittenberg: 6 jagers, 26 land militia (in 4 squads of 6, & two scouts). [Casualties 8 dead]
2) gun movement rules
- Each move, each limbered gun dices (1D6) for movement distance...
- 1 - Lead horse halts and will not move - zero movement
- 2 - Stuck in a rut - 3 inches
- 3,4 - normal move 6 inches
- 5 - going well - 7 inches
- 6 - very good ground - 8 inches
3) positioning of Wittenberg raiding force - randomised arrival/position for each squad of 6.