The King and Queen enjoy a view of the lake.....
1. the lake is represented using some blue curtain lining material.
2. the lush grass by the lakeside and the small island are green felt.
3. Pavilion is a small Xmas town bandstand.
4. Rustic house is a Hornby resin cottage.
5. The statues are some plastic mythical animals (source unknown) on pedestals made from card and foamboard.
6. Bridges: the stone bridge is by Italeri, made up narrower; the small bridge is a from an Xmas town range.
7. The Temple of Apollo was made for my 54mm romans/gauls project and works fine with the smaller figures.]
The 'Rules of Six' meets
5 days ago