Wednesday 13 June 2018

storage tidy - in progress

During a tidy up in the garage over last weekend, I sorted out some shelving space above my G scale model railway layout to use for my wargaming stuff. Two old warped shelves have been replaced with wider ones to hold up to sixteen 12L 'Very Useful' boxes.
---oXo---
Today I've been organizing a better place to store my 'table riser' sections. All gathered together ready for storage...
I moved my Inet Router box to another location to free up the space between the end of the gaming table and the wall. All the table risers fit in nicely there, with some space for hill sections.
Next job is to sort through the gaming stuff in the spare wardrobe and a cupboard I took control of.....

2 comments:

BigLee said...

Getting organised!

tidders said...

slowly but surely .... lost of stuff to sort thru - will be labelling boxes and drawing out a storage map so in theory I can find things :)