Wednesday 12 May 2021

A bit of book care....

 Thought I ought to look after my older Wargaming books a bit, so obtained some dust jacket covering material.

I bought some that comes in a roll. You cut a length, fold to size and then use the adhesive strip.; I started with my copy of The Wargame.
Dust jacket in its new cover...
back on the book, should stop more damage to the edges of the dust jacket.. ready for another read.. 😀
Now will get on to do covers for the dust jackets for my other hobby books.....

(note: 

I ordered the dust jacket cover roll I used direct form the supplier,  

https://book-protectors.myshopify.com/collections/adjustable-lyfjackets/products/adaptaroll

there are similar products available on Amazon and from other sources.)

)

1 comment:

Steve C said...

Thanks. I have never thought to do that myself, so now I'm inspired.