Over the last couple of weeks I've been looking at my mid-18C 40mm sculpts, I felt I wanted to do some more work on them. To get me started I thought I ought to have a go at a hussar. I did some work on the hussar style horse I had already done to tidy a few fluffs, then got the basic hussar dolly done and ensure it fitted onto the horse. I also decided to do a dismounted hussar as well. I finished the sculpts this morning - there are a few fluffs to fix before they go into moulds. The mounted chap...
Pack Horses and Porters (assembly)...
4 hours ago
These hussars look terrific.ReplyDelete
That's great, having a mounted and dismounted version!ReplyDelete
Fabulous looking figures.ReplyDelete