I've decided to add a battalion of pandours to Witteneberg's Boritzy Freikorps; I'll be building the unit up from some Creartec homecasts and Irregular Miniatures pandour figure. The aim is to have lots of different pose figures, so conversions to do with green stuff etc.
I've finished doing the officers
and have 3 of the pandours done, original Irregular Miniatures on the left and a couple with simple change of pose.
I have another 21 pandours to work on, so will post pictures as things develop.
Fantastic! Very eager to observe how the unit(s) develop.ReplyDelete
Such a great idea to change them not only by the heads, but also with green stuff - I never dared to. They look impressive - thanks for the fine inspiration!!ReplyDelete
I've been learning best ways to do conversions - I have done a small project on my English Civil War figures for a petard team, see postsDelete
I'm planning to do a more detailed post on this blog when I try some more complex Pandour conversions
It would be great to read more concerning that blog..!Thank you for posting this blog.ReplyDelete