I felt the palace should have some court musicians. I ordered the Willie servants pack, this includes 3 musicians and 4 servants. I converted one of the servants into a musician. To increase the size of the ensemble I decided on a harpsichord - scratcbuilt from cardboard and plasticard; the man at the keyboard is an Old Glory fig.
Next job is to paint them all up.
But first I have to finish a job that was supposed to have been done at Easter - clean my modelling desk - its getting too cruddy even for me - a late spring clean is in the offing.
Roman cavalry - basic conversions done...
21 hours ago