Saturday 7 January 2012

Some new fence and wall sections ...

I bought a couple of pack of Games Workshop fence/walls to provide some variety in my scenic accessories. What you get in a box is two sprues as shown below..
I based up the walls and fence sections; reworking some (eg used the gate from one of the wall pieces to add to a fence section)

Completed signposts (blank awaiting naming depending on scenario)
Some 40mm jagers in amongst the fencing ...
28mm figs this time ...
Walls finished with 28mm and 40mm figs shown ..
A closeup of the 28mm's ...

5 comments:

Mosstrooper said...

Nice looking terrain , have seen these at GW shops and wondered what they were like.

Fitz-Badger said...

Those do look good. I could've used some of those fence sections (and walls) in a recent game I played. I might have to look out for those next time I'm at a game store.

Springinsfeld said...

I like these a lot. Thanks for showing
cheers
Mike

jhon said...

n this week into drainage district subcontracts that went to a company owned by the wife of district Manager Godfrey Garza. vinyl fence installation cost

nicole said...

Needed to compose you a very little word to thank you yet again regarding the nice suggestions you’ve contributed here.