I've put a few photos together to outline some of the techniques used for my next batch of three Pandour conversions
First one using the standard advancing figure - first I cut off the musket & hands, raised up the left arm, re-positioned the right arm and stuck a new musket into position. For sticking smaller parts I use a dab of Evo-Stick on one part and a dab of super glue on the other.
Next a pandour carrying his musket; this time after cutting of the musket&hands I repositioned the right arm, for the left arm I've added a new one part made of wire and the cuff of the original arm
All three finished with new hands where needed, plus a new arm for the middle chap using green stuff.