Thursday 22 February 2024

Duchy of Fenwick ... is going Hanoverian...

The Duchy of Fenwick is going Hanoverian ...

The Duchy of Fenwick's army has always been a melange of units. I gave them a Saxony 1730's makeover in red coats; when I added some light troops these were Hanoverian.  The basing on most of the army does not match my plain green basing, so as I work through each units re-doing the bases they'll be converted to Hanoverian units.  

A unit of jagers just needed the bases doing ... Freytag's jagers...


The artillery crew have been replaced with some new ones now in Hanoverian uniforms...

I've 6 battalions of infantry and 3 regiments of cavalry to morph into Hanoverian units, so more pics to come as I work my way through them.

4 comments:

Donnie McGibbon said...

Can't go wrong with the Hanoverians, one of my favourite armies, some great uniforms. Looking forward to seeing the rest of them.

tradgardmastare said...

Morphing most effectively. The artillery and jaeger look great..
Nice flag here-
https://nba-sywtemplates.blogspot.com/2023/09/flag-and-uniform-of-hanoverian-militia.html

Duke of Baylen said...

These are looking really smart. I look forward to your further progress.
What was the motivation behind moving to the Hanoverians apart from making the whole force homogonous? Is it simply the easiest to harmonise from the disparate parts? Was there a desire to move away from the Imagination element - not in the stories but in the appearance?
Stephen

Tiberian general said...

Very smart figures Allan.



Willz.