I'd previously dismantled by initial attempt at a bridge for my wide river sections made using old MiniBrix as it was too large and the ramps were too steep. I kept the base of the bridge and reduced the height to 2 courses of MiniBrix. The base has sat for a long while on a shelf by the modelling desk.
So for a project over the bank holiday weekend I decided to make two new bridges, one suitable for 40/54mm and another for 28/40mm. I decided to work on the one for the 40/54mm figs first.
I made some ramps of card and foamboard to fit with the old bridge base ....
Roman civilians and market stalls - WIP
2 days ago