Sunday 25 November 2012

40mm: Artillery - Work In Progress...

I'm having a sort out with my artillery for 40mm; initially I've cast two limber sets up from NZ molds and bought two new guns from the Sash & Sabre SYW range. I find the NZ mold wheels difficult to cast so I've used some small Lego plastic spoked wheels instead. I've swapped the NZ limber horse rider heads with some from Sash & Sabre.
The two new guns and one limber set will go to the Wittenberg forces; the other limber set plus one of my spare guns and some crew which are on order, will be for Hesse-Limburger allied artillery contingent to Saxe-Jarlsberg.

2 comments:

Mosstrooper said...

It is my pleasure to nominate you for the Liebster blog award.
http://tinsoldieringon.blogspot.co.uk/

joppy said...

Beaten to it by Mosstrooper. Your blog is one that I'd really like to emulate (ok, read copy)eventually. I still have a lot of work ahead. Thank you for the enjoyment you give me.