The older parts of the palace have been recently refurbished. The King is checking through with the archivist some of the items brought out of storage for the palace museum.
- a collection of partisans, halberds and billhooks
- a dummy dressed with the early 18C uniform of a guard officer
- the silver Angsi of Namur (on the table)
- St Wigbert's relics in a casket
- A cabinet of curiosities
- The banner of the Bishop of Wittenland, last carried in battle at the end of the 17C
- The mummy of the Egyptian pharoah Rubbatiti
- An old suit of armour
Some closeup views of the room ...
final tweak to the auxiliaries (WIP)
15 hours ago