The sentries from the Garde Suisse stand to attention as the coach approaches ...
The coach draws up in front of the palace; the King and Queen stand back to admire the new portico ..
Some of the court are having a late afternoon walk in the gardens ...
A closeup of the golden cherub fountain (I wonder where the water comes out from when it is operational ?) ..
1. 6ft by 9 inch board, with backscene board using 3mm MDF.
2. Backscene sky - model railroad sky backscene paper sheets.
3. Backscene garden - adapted from photos of Stourhead gardens and printed on 120g paper.
4. Grass - grass sheet from Dolls House hobby supplier.
5. Paths and Gravel areas - medium grade sand paper.
6. Low relief buildings - constructed from foam board and cardboard.
7. Columns for portico - 5" greek column cake stands
8. 'Roof scape' - adapted from photos of Stourhead house and printed on 120g paper.
9. Garden urns and fountain - smaller Dolls House garden accessories.