From what I've found out this means my access to blogger may be affected - I'm not taking any chances and I've just finished allowing my google e-mail address to be used to access all my blogs. So I have the correct access rights now and a fab new google+ account to play with.
Just for info to transfer access on a blog to a new E-Mail address, I did the following
- Sign in to blogger on my original e-mail addres.
- In blog Settings - Basic -Permissions, added the new access e-mail to the Blog Authors and send invite.
- Sign out of blogger .
- In your new Email accept the Invite, then when its shows the blog in your new account - sign out.
- Sign in to blogger on your original e-mail address.
- In blog Settings - Basic -Permissions, Blog Authors change the new e-mail address to Admin access.
- Sign out of blogger.
- Sign in to blogger with the new e-mail address and check the permissions are admin