- Crack on with re-purposing my ECW collection for a mid 1640s TYW europe imagi-nations conflict.
- Finish reworking my 40mm SYW period collection. For the Saxe-Jarlsberg army - two infantry units are awaiting basing and one cavalry unit to paint. Then its onto the Wittenberg army - using uniforms for Saxony during 1740's; two new infantry regiments to add and some tweaking to the others.
- 'Pulp' in the 18th Century - basic ruleset to be completed, lost of edits left from the initial tryout games, then next iteration etc
- Continue working on my Out in India 28mm project
- A few additions to my Saxons and Vikings
Infantry on the march .....
1 day ago