Saturday, 27 July 2013

Hi di hi ...

Have just got back from a great two week holiday in Kent, visiting the local places of interest. Took some reading material with me, including the latest Charles S Grant 18C - Siege of La Crenoil  -amongst other books.

The placed I most enjoyed visiting was Hever Castle with its lovely Italian garden, I could imagine these being part of the Wittenberg palace gardens ...



 and also an small exhibition of  Model Houses (about Dolls House size), including an 18th century house which had a couple of interiors visible


Having spent the holiday with no computer/internet access,  I will be catching up on whats been going on in the blogosphere over the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. I am currently reading the same Grant book. It has lots of wonderful ideas in it. I imagine that we will be seeing some new palace rooms now. Yessss!!!!

    ReplyDelete