Sunday, 12 December 2010

Re-arranging the modelling desk ...

I've been using my old PC for a while at my modelling desk, it's still going much to my surprise. I use it for looking up unifrom info on the net and also keeping up with blogs. Just recently my main PC printer has been misbehaving - it has now been replaced. It is tempremental - plays up for a while - the decides to work OK for a week or so the gets grumpy again.  Anway its now joined my old PC at the modelling desk - now I can print stuff out, including flags. This has prompted a bit of re-arrangement.


Now I've got the PC/printer organised, I'm currently re-organising the rest of my stuff - found a few bits I'd forgotten about in the process.

1 comment:

  1. I found that having a machine at my desk limited me space wise, but it looks like you have a good arrangement. I now use my iPad to listen to audiobooks from the library while I pant or an unused netbook to watch webinars I need to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete