Friday, 4 July 2008

What's Cooking ?

Been a bit slow on the 18C front. I'm currently building a moated manor house for ECW games (info at http://cavalierecw.blogspot.com/ Pokesay Castle posts). I'm currently making some minor additions for so it could be used for 18C as well.

I've a few 42mm figs on my painting table; plus a few new arrivals for the next Monrovian Infantry battalion.

Also with holidays this month I think not much is going to get done (?).

I have another battle report to be posted yet, from the ongoing 3rd Belgravian Wars. II'll get that posted when I sorted out the photos.

1 comment:

  1. I misread your first sentence as "on the 18C font" and was going to suggest that you use Garamond for your blog's type font. But, never mind.
    8^)
    andygamer

    ReplyDelete