Wednesday, 25 April 2007

What's happening dude ?

Currently I'm in the process of finishing off a Line Infantry battalion for Monrovia. For the Monrovian army I've still got 1 regiment of cavalry and 4 battalions of infantry to acquire and paint.

For Wittenberg I have 5 cavalry regiments and 8 infantry battalions to paint !! That'll keep me busy for some time yet. I've acquired the figures for the Corps of Observation so they'll be moving onto the painting queue in the near future.

Once I've got the Corps of Observation painted I can indulge in some border skirmish scenario games. One of which I plan to be infantry in a camp 'caught napping' by an attacking force; for this I need some tents. I've decide to make the tents myself rather than buy them - so I'll post some pictures of these when their done.

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Should make for some interesting skirmishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An ambitious project . . . about the same size as mine . . . hmmm . . . let's just say that great minds think alike and leave it at that, okay?


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your Monrovian army take shape. It will also be fun to see a few photos of the initial skirmishes once your figures are all finished. Paint, paint, paint!

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete